Returning for yet another installment, Bingothon Winter 2022 is once again providing you with a stream full of bingos and raising money for a great purpose.
Please read these guidelines and information before you submit for this marathon:
- Submissions will open soon. Keep an eye no this space so you can submit as early as possible once they open!.
- Once the submissions-phase is over, we will work on a schedule and release this as soon as possible.
- Bingothon Winter 2022 will take place on the weekend from December 2nd to December 5th on the Bingothon Twitch channel so make sure to follow it so you don't miss the marathon.
- For more information on submissions we have provided some general guidelines you should follow:
- The content you submit must be in a "bingo" format. This means no "normal speedruns" are accepted
- When submitting a race/co-op-run/etc., ONE person will create and submit the race. This person can then share an invite link to the submission to the other racers.
- Your submission must include a video
- After submitting, please make sure that you joined our Bingothon Discord Server
- We welcome any incentives you may have and even encourage you to submit some.
- You will have to use bingosync for the marathon, since that will be used to capture the bingo card. If your bingo isn't listed there and you do not have a solution with a custom card, please contact Floha258#1968 and we can work out a solution
Discord will be the main tool for all forms of communication leading up to the main event and the way for the scheduling team to contact you. If you don't have an account yet, please get one here and join the Bingothon Server. If you have any questions, please contact Floha258#1968 on Discord.
For more information on Bingothon, do not hesitate to also take a look at our website!
Interested in volunteering for Bingothon? You can apply for either of the following positions:
Bingothon Winter 2022 will benefit the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center. Their amazing research in various diseases and illnesses including various cancers, HIV and COVID-19 among many others saves lives, and your support to this amazing organization through our marathons is appreciated!