For The Love of Gaming : 3rd Bi-Annual Online Extravaganza
9th of September to 12th of September (pending submissions, and varying time-zones)
SUBMISSIONS CLOSE ON THE 15th OF AUGUST!
ALL SUCCESSFUL RUNNERS ARE REQUIRED TO JOIN THE DISCORD: https://discord.gg/Kx8SNzyd8f - Anyone may join it! :)
SCHEDULE UPDATES WILL HAPPEN ON DISCORD AND TWITTER. PLEASE FOLLOW/JOIN:
For The Love of Gaming's Marathon will be showcasing any game you want - we accept single runs, 2 way races, co-op runs, and 3 way runs/co-op runs!
So if you've got a run you want to showcase, submit it!
The event will be held over at https://twitch.tv/FTLGMarathon
CHARITY: To Write Lover on Her Arms
Schedule Release: Shortly after submission deadline. Approximately 17th of August.
The schedule will be available at our new schedule website: https://s.ftlg.org
SUBMISSION RULES & GUIDELINES:
- See that you fill out the form correctly with as much info as possible, this will make it easier for us.
- You must be able to stream in 720p60fps - 1080p60fps @ 3000kbps - 6000kbps. Go to https://speedtest.net - if you get at least 5mbps upload steadily on a few checks, you can submit. If you have any questions/concerns on this, please contact a staff member in the Discord!
- You will have to join the Discord before the submission deadline passes, The discord will be the main place for interaction before and during the event.
- For Console submissions, you have to be able to stream through OBS so sadly we will have to reject any submission streamed directly from Console.
- There is a limit of submissions per runner of 5, and a maximum of 3 categories per game
- All submissions require your own video. Either your PB-Run or a good run with informative commentary.
- Please state your availability as best as possible when submitting. Incorrect availability times may result in an incorrect time-slot, so make sure your availability is correct, as we cannot guarantee your run after incorrectly setting your available times. We will do our best, but cannot guarantee it. The shorter the availability window are, the harder it is for us to make this work too.
- Usage of Face Camera is not required, but is highly preferred.
- Emulator runs are allowed as long as emulator is not banned. (this means that games that hide emulator from the leader-board but don't ban them are also allowed)
- If you want to add donation incentives for your run we would be more than happy, just be sure to mention it in your submission or contact us directly.
Your Responsibilities: Be prepared, if problems arise please let any of the staff know in good time (DM in Discord to any of the staff members) so we can attend to the issues, act decently (we have no problem with you swearing or anything, just don't be a jerk & refrain from talking politics), keep an eye on the schedule if any changes will occur (also check Discord from time to time for the same reasons), Be ready for your run before the previous one ends.
If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to contact any of the staff members!